BOOTH AT BOO
To apply and reserve your booth space, please fill out the online application below. For more information on booth space and requirements before filling out an application, please contact us here.
FOOD VENDOR BOOTH AT BOO
For more information and to apply for a food vendor booth space, please contact us here.
This is a family event and all displays and presentations must be mild enough to not frighten a kindergartner. Each participant must, during the course of the event, give away candy, trinkets or toys suitable for children. Participants are not allowed to conduct direct sales of any kind during this event but may offer sales literature and/or promotional items to attendees. Make sure you have enough candy, etc. for approx. 5,000 kids.
Each participant is responsible for setting up and providing display table. Space to not exceed 10x10. No electricity will be provided. No generators are allowed without the prior approval of the fire marshal. Setup may begin no sooner than 4:30pm on the day of the event and all furniture and fixtures must be removed no later than 8:30pm.
Each participant must secure liability insurance; The Wylie Downtown Merchants Association and the City of Wylie do not provide any insurance coverage for the participants.
By accepting these rules, the participant agrees to hold harmless and defend the Wylie Downtown Merchants Association (WDMA), its members, the City of Wylie and its employees against any and all claims of liability that may arise from this event as a result of the activities and presentation of the participant.
The WDMA and the City of Wylie retain the right to limit the activities of the participant up to and including removal from the event if a participant’s presentation and/or activities are deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate. If a participant is removed from the event, the WDMA’s only liability will be to refund the participant’s booth fee.
- The event will be held in downtown Wylie on Thursday, October 24, 2019, 6pm – 8pm.
- All participants will be charged a $100 booth fee.
- Non-profit organizations will receive a refund of the booth fee within 30 days after the event is completed providing the organization actively participated in the event for the full length of time that the event was scheduled.
- The reservation deadline is Friday, October 18, 2019.
- Payment and Application deadline to reserve your spot is Friday, October 18, 2019. Check or Money Order is accepted. NO CASH accepted. Make your check payable to the Wylie Downtown Merchants Association. Mail or deliver to the Booth Event Coordinator at __________________________________