Are you planning a wedding in Wylie, Texas? Everything you need, from a wedding dress to floral arrangements to the perfect wedding venue, can be found right here in charming Wylie, Texas. Today we’re sharing all of our favorite local wedding vendors. Plan a wedding in Wylie with all the gorgeous touches and thoughtful details…without ever having to leave town!
Wedding Planning in Wylie
Once you’ve picked out a date, it’s time to start planning. And planning usually starts with a venue! Here are some Wylie wedding venues and local Airbnbs (for the wedding party or guests) you’ll want to check out.
- The Blue Heron Landing is a top choice for weddings. Get married and host your reception at this gorgeous indoor venue on the water.
- Have your wedding ceremony at this quaint and intimate Little White Chapel.
- Need a place to spend your first night as a married couple? The Ballard Bungalow is a well-appointed Airbnb that sleeps two and is located in downtown Wylie. It’s perfect for the new couple or any family that comes into town.
- The Olde House is a historic landmark home-turned-Airbnb that has plenty of room for the entire wedding party!
So now you’ve got the venue. Next up, you’re going to need a dress, flowers, and of course…cake!
Wedding Shopping in Wylie
- Book your appointment for a personalized, one-on-one wedding dress experience at The Bridal Shoppe Wylie. The Bridal Shoppe also stocks lots of cute dresses for flower girls.
- Get your flowers at Wylie Flower & Gift. One of Wylie’s oldest businesses, the flower shop is located just a few doors down from The Bridal Shoppe.
- Hop across the street to Say it With Sugar Cake Shop. You can find cake, cupcakes, cookies and all kinds of sweet treats at Say with Sugar.
Couples planning a honeymoon can depend on local travel agency EMC2 Travel & Event Planners for a honeymoon experience that will go off without a hitch.
The entire wedding party can enjoy some pampering and relaxtion with massages from the Institute of Harmonic Massage (they have a great patio where you can rest before or after your massage).
Where to Eat in Downtown Wylie
Wedding planning is hard work. Don’t forget to break for lunch! Grab some margaritas and fajitas at Frankie’s Mexican Casa, or fill up on BBQ at Bold BBQ Pit. Wrap up your day with some wine tasting at Landon Winery.
Another local favorite is the Ballard Street Cafe.
If you’re planning a wedding in the North Texas area, you can find everything you need right here in Wylie, Texas! Wylie has a lot to offer while keeping true to our small town charm. It’s the perfect place to say “I do!”